Thursday, May 11

Russian Fortune Telling Reading Career May 11, 2023

General Outlook on New Job

Cards 

21 Mountains (up), 29 Money (down), 50 Bread (down), 28 Horseshoe (right)

Mountains (up) "You will receive help from strong people during a difficult moment."

Mountains Position 1 "Sometimes we are not aware of people who are meant to do us harm."

    There is a disconnect between the general and positional meaning of the card. I have two jobs. The other job I have is one where I do not really trust the management or some of the other employees. I will need to tread carefully as I move my hours more to my mew part time job and work less at my old part time job. This is definitely a warning to star to make myself scarce at my old job!

Money (down) "You will receive a substantial sum of money."

Money Position 2 "You will find success or profit in an undertaking."

    Ironically I am getting a lower rate at this new job, but it is a government job. I think is referring to benefits and long-range goals. It may even refer to my hours, and even the old part time job, eventually being cut entirely. I have heard the scuttlebutt surrounding restructuring at my old job, hence my applying for the new one. At my new job, this card suggests there will be more opportunities for scheduling hours to work.

Horseshoe (left) "Your desire will be fulfilled."

Horseshoe Position 4 "You will walk with happiness without knowing it."

    The stress of this new job undoubtedly will be less than the old. I knew this before applying. I anticipate those around me will begin to say things like, "You seem much happier" etc.

Bread (down) "You will be made happy with a present."

Bread Position 3  "Fulfillment of wishes."

    This is definitely a job that I was hoping to get, so this card is a validation that things have turned out the way they should!


General Cards

44 Fire, 45 Pig, 34 Owl, and 1 Cavalier

Fire "Passion will take hold of you; it is up to you to use it for positive results."

    

Pig "Suggests material wealth, plenty to eat, contentment, and earthly pleasures; a life free of strife and worry."

Owl  "Look carefully at our projects, as there seem to be some problems with them."

Cavalier "The news you will be receiving will be of an official type..."



No comments:

Post a Comment